[GEMPAK #ASF-974423]: HELP WITH GD2IMG TO CONVERT GRID DATA TO IMAGE FORMAT

Chances are one of the entries I have that you don't will solve this problem,
perhaps upc_dem5.tbl or upc_dem30.tbl - try your hard at copying these lines to
your imgtyp.tbl and see if that clears up the problem.

Michael

Ticket ID: ASF-974423
Department: Support GEMPAK