[GEMPAK #ASF-974423]: HELP WITH GD2IMG TO CONVERT GRID DATA TO IMAGE FORMAT

Chris,

I ran "grep TOPO imgtyp.tbl" in $GEMTBL/sat/ and here is the result.  Is this
different on your end?

TOPO                 TOPO_DEM5     0     95     33  32768      1 upc_dem5.tbl
TOPO                 VIS          52    226     11      1      1 upc_topo.tbl
TOPO                 TOPO          0    255     11      2      1 upc_dem30.tbl
TOPO                 TOPO_DEM5     0     94     11      4      1 upc_dem5.tbl
TOPO                 TOPO_DEM5     0     95     33     16      1 upc_dem5.tbl
!TOPO                 TOPO_DEM5     0     95     33  32768      1 upc_dem5.tbl
!TCOMP                IR_TOPO       0     94     11   2**6      1 upc3_tcomp.tbl
RCOMP                RAD_TOPO      0     94     11   2**6      1 upc3_rcomp.tbl
TOPO                 TOPO_DEM5     0     95     33     16      1 upc_hires.tbl

Ticket ID: ASF-974423
Department: Support GEMPAK