[GEMPAK #DEO-216530]: link not working

Hi Patrick,

re:
> the link to "Parameters help" on this page does not work:
>
> http://data.nssl.noaa.gov/dataselect/nssl_options.php?outputtype=list
>
> it goes to a file not found 404 webpage.  Could you let me know when
> this will be fixed?

We have no control over the contents in the page you reference above.
In fact, the link back to our site from that page has been broken for
quite awhile, AND we have sent email to the web site administrator
asking him/her to update it to the correct link.   We have never
received a reply or seen any change in the page.

> I would like to know what the abbreviations for
> the historical weather mean.

The best thing to do is visit our GEMPAK web pages:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Unidata GEMPAK
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak