[GEMPAK #WTP-700036]: GDDIAG segmentation fault

Hi Evan,

Is it possible for you to upload your GDFILE (fs_3_20090422_0000_192_25deg.grd)
and CPYFIL (gfs_25deg_template.grd) so I can try to recreate and diagnose this
problem on my 64bit system?

We have an upload service available in RAMADDA that you can use:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/Top/IDV+Resources/Uploads?entryid=e850985a-8a2c-44e3-8a05-e547cfb963a1

Also if can send along the gdb stack trace for your segmentation fault that
would be helpful.

Thanks,

Michael

Ticket ID: WTP-700036