[GEMPAK #ONK-192391]: Potential Vorticity Error in Garp/Gempak 5.11.4

Jeff,

Thanks for the detailed description, following your steps I see the same error.
 I was able to display potential vorticity for the three models mentioned by
choosing Scalar: General and then selecting any of the three available
PotVort_* options.

I'll look into why we're seeing this error with Scalar: HAS and get back to you.

Michael

Ticket ID: ONK-192391
Department: Support GEMPAK