[GEMPAK #PWS-938510]: nex2img segfaults

Hi Daryl,

In regards to nex2img, I'm currently working on a change to avoid segfaulting
or stopping when it encounters a bad file such as in this case.

In regards to problems installing 5.11.4 or 5.11.1, in my previous reply to you
I offered to help with any issues that you encountered if you could provide me
with more information that more precisely details the problem, such as your
make.out file.  If you could send that file back to me I'll take a look and
we'll figure this out.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata User Support