[GEMPAK #AAU-693642]: missing link

Hi Mark,

re:
> The following link is missing.
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/pqact/decoders.tbl

I just created the directory/file that this URL points to.

> Would you please send me the new link to the pqact decoder?

For clarification:  'pqact' is not a decoder.  It is an LDM utility that
is run out of a ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf 'exec' action.  Actions in a 'pqact'
pattern-action file (e.g., ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf) can specify the running
of decoders.

The URL you refer to above contains all of the pattern-actions that
one might use for GEMPAK decoding of products received in an IDD datastream.
The link was intended as a example of what one could do.  Instead of
relying on the entries contained in the URL above, it is much better to follow
the instructions in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

->Unidata GEMPAK
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak

  ->Site Configuration for Products
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK/configuration.html

The first portion of the last URL listed has the instructions for running
a script that will create 'pqact' pattern-actions for use with the LDM.

Ticket ID: AAU-693642
Department: Support GEMPAK