[GEMPAK #YDV-233296]: sncross2 problem

Hi Kevin-

> I have the latest version of NAWIPS/Gempak installed (5.11.1) and when I
> run sncross2 I get this error message:
>
> Creating process: gplt for queue 255197184
> [IP -10]  The parameter file for SNCROSS2 cannot be opened.
> Creating process: xw for queue 255229953
> [FL -1]  Cannot open file $GEMDATA/HRCBOB.SND.
> [SN -2]  File $GEMDATA/HRCBOB.SND could not be opened.
> Parameters requested:.
>
> Do you know what the problem is or how I could fix it?  I am running
> Fedora 8 and I downloaded the binary version of gempak.  Thanks

It looks to me like your environment isn't set up right.  Do other
GEMPAK programs work okay? From the above, it doesn't look like
$GEMDATA is defined nor the location to the parameter tables.

Can you send the output of:

env | grep GEM

and check that the paths are pointing to your installation
directory?

Thanks.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: YDV-233296