[GEMPAK #YJA-326128]: station data

Hi Claudia,

re:
> I have not received any response on my inquiry.  Could you please let
> me know if it is being reviewed?

Yes, your inquiry is in the queue to be answered.

I apologize for the slow response.  Our GEMPAK guru recently left Unidata for
a job back in science (Steve Chiswell is a PhD Atmospheric Scientist on top
of his other many talents), and we are struggling to pick up support coverage
for GEMPAK.

Please bear with us as we come back up to speed!

Ticket ID: YJA-326128
Department: Support GEMPAK