[GEMPAK #BRQ-115692]: gempak gdradr glibc problem

Hi Tom,

This is a quick note to let you know that Chiz (Steve) left Unidata for
a job at Savannah River in January.  As you might imagine, we are struggling
to fill in for GEMPAK support while we are searching for a replacement for Chiz.

I looked back through our inquiry tracking system for all mentions of
'double free' and saw several from older distributions (e.g., 5.10.3).
Interestingly,
these also tended to relate to gradar.  Evidently, the program has a bit of a
logic error that results in the attempt to free some malloced memory that
has already been freed.

Until we can properly troubleshoot this problem, I recommend that you try
playing
with the LCC projection values to see if modifying them makes any difference.

More later...

Ticket ID: BRQ-115692
Department: Support GEMPAK