[GEMPAK #XHX-768464]: gdtopo error message

Hi Donna-

> Well this was easy.  I did not realize that I did not have the minus sign for
> 101.5 so when I put it in everything was OK and it ran.  I guess I was too
> tired to see it yesterday afternoon and was freaked out by the error message.
>  This type of error message did not happen to me before.  I usually get
> something from the GEMPAK
> program I am running.

Well, I'm just glad it is that simple.  I'll keep this around
for the future GEMPAK support person so they can look into it.
In 5.11.1, the 101.5 didn't cause it to bomb, but I'm running
a different OS, etc...

For reference I am running GEMPAK 5.10.2  I believe they installed the
binaries.  It is running on Scientific Linux.  This is a stripped down version
of Red Hat put together by CERN.  I am not sure whether the OS was updated
since GEMPAK was installed.  I doubt that I will get a more recent version of
GEMPAK until the summer.  For one thing, I have no system administrator
although they say they are working on hiring a new one.  For another, I have
too many scripts using GDCNTR.  It will be a while before I have time to change
them.

Okay, thanks for the info.  I'll put this in the on-hold box so
the new person can look at it.

Don

Ticket ID: XHX-768464
Department: Support GEMPAK