[Support #GKW-561932]: query about GEMPAK Nmap2

Hi Ed,

First, let me apologize for taking so long to respond to your inquiry.  Our
GEMPAK guru recently left us for another position, and we are struggling to
juggle support coverage and come up to speed on the various packages that he
was the expert on.

We believe that there is an NMAP2 configuration file that can be
adjusted/created
that will allow you to plot your values as integers instead of floating point
numbers.  We have not yet found the appropriate configuration file, but we are
looking.

Until we come up to speed on GEMPAK issues, you may want to take advantage of
the
vibrant GEMPAK community of users by joining the 'address@hidden' email
list and posting your question(s) there (you must joint Unidata-maintained email
lists before you will be allowed to post to the lists).

You can subscribe to any Unidata-maintained email list online at:

Unidata User Support HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/

  mailing lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/mailinglist/mailing-list-form.html

Again, please accept my apologies for the late reply!

Ticket ID: GKW-561932
Department: Support GEMPAK