[GEMPAK #OXW-363354]: Re: [gembud] GEMPAK 5.11.1 available

> Hi,
>
> Sorry to be a bother, but are the 5.11.1 release notes on the website
> somewhere?  I couldn't find them.
>
> thanks!
> daryl

Daryl,

Yep. They just don't show up until I get the release installed on the
web server:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.11/whats_new.html#5.11.1

 My primary work was all on the Level II display of the build 10.0
products. The NCEP additions are seen in the NMAP2 what's new:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/gempak/manual/nprogs_index?WhatsNew.hlp

Its been a pleasure. Carrying out the last of the boxes now.....

Chiz