[GEMPAK #UOU-179945]: Canadian radar data

> Thanks for the data.  What restrictions are there on our use,
> redistribution of the data to others, and display of the data on the web?

Harry,

I've attached Steve Sinnis' note below announcing that they would
make the data available to the Unidata community. The intention as
I understand is that the data be used for research and education.
I have been able to do a little to work with the data. I'm sure that
Pelmorex would be interested any new capabilities that you might
grow out of this distribution (quid pro quo).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: UOU-179945
Department: Support GEMPAK