[GEMPAK #CNK-489917]: TMPF model grids crashing garp 5.10.4

Daryl,

The API that changed was the color fill routine, so any FDF that defines
a color fill could crash (actually depends on how the OS treats
the wrong number of arguments being passed).

When you click on "more", you will see the color fill for TMPF.

I'm going to pack up the 5.11.1 release over the next 2 days,
but can send you the 5.11.1 Garp binary.

Steve

> Greetings,
>
> I have been seeing some email traffic about issues with Garp in 5.10.4,
> but am not sure if this is related.  We are rolling with the Linux x86
> binary release 5.10.4 and from my somewhat limited testing, any display of
> a model temperature grid in Fahrenhit will immediately crash garp.  Yet
> display in C or K works just fine.
>
> I tried stracing garp and putting it into debug mode, but get just a
> simple 'Segmentation Fault'....
>
> Is this a known issue? thanks!
>
> daryl
>
> PS.  Best of luck Chiz with your future work!  You have been a tremendous
> help to me and others at Iowa State.  You will be very much missed!

Ticket ID: CNK-489917
Department: Support GEMPAK