Re: [gembud] Strange garp display (10.5.4)

Devin,

There was a bug with the Garp code introduced in 5.10.4 due to Garp
using its
own version of a routine whose API had changed in the gemlib.a routine:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05401.html

I posted the solution above for building from source. Individual
binaries of Garp
are available if you let me know what platform/environment you are
using.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support