[GEMPAK #QMZ-315072]: Problem with Gemenviron

Marcus,

Your SUSE environment doesn't set MACHTYPE by default.
Can you tell me if your "uname" command supports the "-m" flag,
eg:

% uname -m
x86_64

If your environment supports that, I can revise the Gemenviron script
to handle that case.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: QMZ-315072