Re: [Fwd: [conduit] Addendum: GFS missing/delays:]

Kevin,

I had a gembud question a while back from Patrick Francis regarding the
missing 2 parameters. The problem there was the resolution of the levels
being
used for the vertical coordinate #106 in:
$GEMTBL/grid/g2vcrdwmo1.tbl

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/gembud/2007-October/000613.html

The solution here is to change the scaling of coordinate 106 to "2" so
that the DPTH layer is in centimeters:

106 106 Layer btwn 2 dpths below lnd sfc  m                    DPTH
2

One other note is that if you are using the 5.10.4 version to create the
grid numbers from the grdnav.tbl file, you want to comment out the GG01
703 entry near the bottom
since it is a duplicate of the correct grid #3 entrt at the top, and we
don't want the files named as grid 703!

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support