[GEMPAK #EWW-793132]: question about running gempak's with crontab

Gustavo,

You did not attach your script:
/home/gempak/gpitt/arg_super.exe

Without providing that, I have no way to see what you are doing. Also please
send your
cron log of the execution so I can see what is going on.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: EWW-793132
Department: Support GEMPAK