[GEMPAK #NAT-847496]: GEMPAK - NARR Model Sounding Max Temp / Conv. Temp Bug

> Steve,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  Clearly I misunderstood that Max Temp is a forecast
> Max Temp and not simply the maximum temperature at the time of a sounding.
> Also, I misinterpreted how NSHARP calculated the convective temperature.  I
> didn't dig deep enough into the code and comments and should have done so
> before contacting you.
>
> Evan

Evan,

No problems. Nsharp is one of those add on" programs so its documentation etc
isn't
as well integrated with the rest of the package.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: NAT-847496
Department: Support GEMPAK