[Miscellaneous #IWR-376329]: data access

Chris,

If all the other mdr products display, and just that one doesn't, then the file
is likely corrupt.
If many others can't display, then I'd have to look into the file. Are there
others for that date
that are viewable?

Since those MDR products are so coarse, I generally would prefer to look at the
composites or individual radar images from NCDC:
http://www4.ncdc.noaa.gov/cgi-win/wwcgi.dll?WWNEXRAD~Images2

You can obtain the individual radar data through NCDC, and could create your
own composites
with gdradr.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support