[GEMPAK #ZLK-244693]: Ensemble Functions with GDPROF

Greg,

You can use the ensemble functions, but will have to tell GEMPAK
that the output parameter name for the ens_savg() function is TMPC:
Use:

GFUNC    = ens_savg(tmpc)//tmpc

You will still get a complaint about the parameter name when drawing background
lines
of thtaln, thteln and mixrln, however, after calculating "TMPC" at those levels,
you can then set GFUNC=TMPC and it will used the cahsed values of the function
and
draw the background lines if you need them without any complaints.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

> I have been trying to create an ensemble mean skewt using gdprof.
> Setting GFUNC = ens_savg(tmpc) and running gdprof gives me the following
> error:
>
> [GG -12] GFUNC or SNPARM must be temperature for Skew T
>
> Can this even be done with gdprof or is there a better way?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
>
> --
> Greg Garrett