[GEMPAK #AJO-748565]: GEMPAK - Possible problem with 5.10 decoder

> Just so you have all of the pieces.

And, just to mention a utility available in GEMPAK in case you wanted to
save some of the date subtraction voodoo:

There is a program call datetime (which will give you its usage details
if you type that command by itself).

To subtract 4 hours from the current GEMPAK format UTC time:

datetime -s `date -u +"%y%m%d/%H%M"` 04:00

You can optionally specify an output format as necessary.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> 301-874-1911 DIJM
> 240-687-0036 cell