Re: NMAP

Leslie,

Unidata does not charge for any software or services.

Anyone can register and download GEMPAK from our web site as per our
participation policy:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/legal/participation.html#software

We do not have the resources to handle user calls from unaffiliated
users,
so his primary means of support are the online documentation and mail
lists.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--