Re: [gembud] SREF Restore Files?

Rob,

I put together the following information for the SREF products being
transmitted
over NOAAPORT for the US, Pacific, and AK regions:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/examples/sref/sref_products.html

These products are derived parameters, and not the individual ensemble
members.

I created a couple of example SREF multivariate probability functions in
$NMAP_RESTORE/modl/sref
as will appear in the NMAP2 choices for SREF:us, SREF:pa and SREF:ak.

I also created some ens_ functions for the GEFS individual member data
which
would be useful if you wanted to use the individual SREF members instead
of
 the means, variances, and probabilities available on NOAAPORT. These
are
in the $NMAP_RESTORE/modl/ensemble directory. Some other information
that you might find useful in developing ens_ functions for
gdplot2/nmap2
is available here:
 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/examples/ensembles/

Steve Chiswell