[GEMPAK #LEY-181797]: Problems plotting QuikSCAT winds w GEMPAK

> Steve,
> Thanks for all your help with this. I really appreciate finally being
> able to resolve this problem. One last question - is there a way to
> display a color bar (I'm using GPMAP) for the wind speeds? I tried
> IMCBAR and CLRBAR but didn't get anything. . .
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

Greg,

The legend gets plotted by default (eg no way to turn it off) in the
current distribution. I didn't have the NCEP routine initially when I first
added
the product, but now that the NCEP dist has all the infrastructure for
QSCT, I use that.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

Ticket ID: LEY-181797