[GEMPAK #WVR-417813]: Re: gfortran.

Stonie,

Good.
I did have to repack the linux binaries I posted yesterday for older
linux systems by linking using the LDFLAG -Wl,--hash-style=both

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-137590.html

You don't need this to build and rin locally, but I was finding that
some debian sites couldn't run my FC7 binaries which used the new
GNU style loader hash.

I've repacked everything the past 3 days so will make a general availability
announcement- as I get my pending support box cleaned up ;-)

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: WVR-417813
Department: Support GEMPAK