[GEMPAK #XNP-275397]: GEMPAK - Trouble Launching GEMPAK 5.10.2

> Institution: U.S. Air Force
> Package Version: 5.10.2
> Operating System: Ubuntu Linux 6.06
> Hardware Information: Toshiba Laptop
> Inquiry: While running the gen_pqact.csh in the Linux command console, the
> script responds with a "%" sign prompting me to do something, but it doesn't
> tell me what it's looking for.  My initial thought is there's a bug somewhere
> in the script code.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Dan

Dan,

The script I supply is a csh script any the first line
is #!/bin/csh -f

You have changed this to try to invoke TCL. Perhaps
you were trying to invoke tcsh, but instead you have tclsh.

At any rate, you should have /bin/csh, and if not try /bin/tcsh,
but definitely not tcl/tk.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: XNP-275397