[GEMPAK #AIX-254016]: FW: GEMPAK bug?

Patrick,

This is a station table issue that I have previously addressed:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05106.html

The Canadian AUTO8 station ADS reports are being displayed in TX.
The solution is to change the Addison, TX ADS entry to KADS
as has been done in the present release.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hello.
>
> This was brought to my attention by one of our students.
>
> I believe we're presently running 5.9.2, but will be upgrading in the
> next 2-3 weeks.
>
> Pat
>
> Dr. Patrick S. Market
> Dept. of Soil, Environ. & Atmospheric Sci.
> University of Missouri-Columbia
> 331 ABNR Hall
> Columbia, MO  65211

Ticket ID: AIX-254016