[GEMPAK #VWC-205798]: Confused about using dccsig, dcairm, dcisig

Raymond,
Are you entering the correct "-c" time for the decoder (just checking
as to what you typed since this must be an actual time and not
YYMMDD/HHNN as you showed below).

The log output might give a clue. Try using "-v 4" and look
at the output log.

I'm using the current version and it does decode, so another thing to
test is whether the current version decodes the products.The log
message you have below: "Number of bulletins read and processed: 0"
seems to indicate either that the start/end of the bulletin aren't being found-
hoeever your bulletin below looks OK, or the bulletin is being rejected because
it is outside the expected time range. For your bulletin below, you would
expect to have "-c 070709/1800" for example.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: VWC-205798
Department: Support GEMPAK