[GEMPAK #APW-518711]: melbufr V12 tables?

Art,

The latest table version available for MEL is 11. I see that WMO
has a PDF of version 12 updates in red, so I'll see about
taking the version 11 and making the necessary updates.
I looked for some "already made" tables, but haven't found any.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hi...
>
> I'm trying to run the melbufr bufr_dump program on BUFR sounding data but
> get the following error:
>
> Master Table 0 file
> "/raid2/d1/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.9.4/gempak/tables/melbufr/B3M-000-012-0"
> does not exist
> Error occurred in BUFR_Read_Tables()
> which was called by BUFR_Init_Sub()
> which was called by BUFR_Init()
> which was called by main()
>
> Is there a later version of the tables available to handle these data?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Art
>
> Arthur A. Person
> Research Assistant, System Administrator
> Penn State Department of Meteorology
> email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563

Ticket ID: APW-518711
Department: Support GEMPAK