[GEMPAK #BPD-668093]: GEMPAK - Plotting total precip

> Institution: North Carolina State University
> Package Version: a
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware Information: a
> Inquiry: Hello:
>
> I am having trouble plotting total precipation for a storm.  I have been
> using gplot to plot the 3hr precips and can total it for a day.  However, how
> do I call several different days total precips and total the precip for a
> whole storm?
>
> thanks.

Bryce,

Can you describe your data set? If you have4 gridded data, then you can
open multiple files using the GDFILE=file1+file2+file3 and
the sum your values, but you only said "gplot" which isn't a GEMPAK program-
so can only gues sthat you have grids of some sort.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: BPD-668093
Department: Support GEMPAK