Re: changing Grid selection list in NMAP2

Robert,

Yes, you remove the unwanted grid names from the mod_res.tbl file.
Usually a global search/replace is sufficient; however, you may find the
$GEMTBL/nmap/mod_res/mod_res.csh script I packed in the distribution may
be helpful in generating a custom mod_res.tbl file where you can combine
the NCEP,
UPC and a local maintained table and modify the awk script as needed to
modify
the supplied model lists as needed.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support