[GEMPAK #DCS-597544]: MARK

> Steve,
>
> Yes, it did help to clean out the directory.  Thanks
> for the tip on the lightning data.  Is STID for
> lightning data documented somewhere?  By the way, I
> should have the latest version.  I have the one that
> was done with the daylight savings time fixed.
>
> Donna

Glad to hear it sounds like you are back in business.
Hmmm....apparently the dcnldn and dcuspln decoder helps don't show the STID
parameter. It is in the prmlst.tbl for SFPARM=location, eg you can
simply use:

SFFILE = nldn
SFPARM = location

or just to plot the points use SFPARM=points

I'll update the documentation.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: DCS-597544