Re: Isent Stuff

Mike,

I tracked down your problem to the routine dggtmp.c which was translated
from the previous Fortran routine dggtmp.f (Version 5.9.3 and earlier).
The translation changed a routine call which eliminated the ability to
check for the way to calculate temperature from the pressure grid on the
isentropic coordinate.

If you want to rebuild your routine (you had mentioned you built on one
platform),
I can send you the update. Otherwise, it will be included in my 5.10.1
release coming up in the next week or so.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>