[GEMPAK #TBG-945487]: dclsfc T12N/T12X missing value problem?

Art,

I'll look into this behavior.....
Steve E. has been working on a new LDM release, so I haven't been
making changes to my installed GEMPAK decoders here while he has been
baselining, but now he is at a release point of LDM 6.5 so I can
make wholesale changes to GEMPAK!

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hi...
>
> It appears that the gempak 5.9.4 dclsfc decoder is handling missing
> T12N/T12X values differently than the gempak 5.9.3 dclsfc decoder.  I've
> been running both in parallel and a comparison of T12N values, for
> example, shows many stations at 6Z this morning with values of zero from
> the 5.9.4 version instead of values of -9999 produced by the 5.9.3
> version.  Could you check into what might be causing this problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Art
>
> Arthur A. Person
> Research Assistant, System Administrator
> Penn State Department of Meteorology
> email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563

Ticket ID: TBG-945487
Department: Support GEMPAK