[GEMPAK #NJJ-918786]: Obscure station

John,

Yes the SMKB01 NGTT collective has a number of stations. Many times, the obs
are NIL,
and then other stations are in subsequent issuances, but here is a list of
stations
in the bulletin:

SMKB01 NGTT 271200^M
AAXX 27124^M
91487 NIL =^M
91490 NIL =^M
91533 NIL =^M
91601 NIL =^M
91610 11498 81813 10243 20236 40087 54003 60611 71368 8572/ 333 10327 5649/^M
=^M
91612 NIL =^M
91623 NIL = ^M
91629 NIL =^M
91701 NIL =^

then for example.....
SMKB01 NGTT 271200^M
AAXX 27124^M
91490 11498 50000 10238 2023/ 40084 69951 71528 85300^M
  333 10/// 569//=^M
91701 11499 30512 10272 2025/ 4//// 60001 70120 83200^M
  333 10316 561//=^M

Good luck,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support