[GEMPAK #BCG-814275]: [Fwd: GEMPAK INSTALATION TROUBLE]

Download an installation information is found under:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/

For RH 32 bit linux, follow the "GEMPAK Linux Executables" link at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/nawips-5.9.4/binary/

Install following the instructions found at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/help_and_documentation/Install_current.html

You must have the g77 compatibility RPM package installed under RH Linux. If
you don't,
you will likely receive a message about libg2c.so not found.

You should also install the openmotif RPM.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Dear Sir,
>
> We have 32 bit ( RH  Enterprises Linux  2.6.9.5 version)
> How to install the GEMPAK here.  Which version of GEMPAK
> will be suitable in this platform.
>
> Regards,
> D.R.Pattanaik

Ticket ID: BCG-814275