[GEMPAK #VAJ-936164]: GEMPAK - Converting MM52Gem

Meredith,

Your code has a type mismatch in the data you are assigning in line 42.
Check your declaration of the coordinate variable and use the correct
type conversion (eg INT or CHAR() ). I am not familiar with your program,
so I can't tell you much else without seeing it.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

> Institution: AirDat
> Package Version: 5.9.4
> Operating System: intel 64 bit
> Hardware Information: Intel Pentium
> Inquiry: I am trying to convert mm5togem but am continuing to run into
> problems.  when I run the makefile I get the following error:
> g77 -fno-second-underscore -ffixed-line-length-132 -c  write2gem.f
> write2gem.f: In subroutine `write2gem\':
> write2gem.f:42:
> set coordinate=\'?\'
> 1              2
> Type disagreement between expressions at (1) and (2)
> make: *** [write2gem.o] Error 1
>

> Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
>
> Thank you.

Ticket ID: VAJ-936164