[GEMPAK #IVS-525723]: How to display color bar in Quikscat data with nmap2

Quang,

I added the display of the QSCT color bar when the data type was QBUF
in the 5.9.4 distribution. The bar will be plotted
in the upper right corner just as when datatype is QSCT. All the configuration
follows the same hardcoded information that QSCT provides.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Dear Unidata GEMPAK Support
>
> I was wonder if I could display the color bar for QBUF
> data, e.g.: Quikscat data, in NAWIPS system.
> I'll send you one example picture shows my present
> problem.
>
> Many thanks from your help.
>
> Nguyen Dang Quang
> Dept. of Research and Application
> Vietnam National Center for Hydrometeorological Forecast
> 4 Dang Thai Than, Hanoi, VIETNAM
> Tel.:84-4-9330942

> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> Access over 1 million songs.