[GEMPAK #NOB-683663]: Geempak ?

> How can I get Geempak on my PC call me at 203 220 8333? Or Email

Raymond,

GEMPAK is not a Windows application. It does run on PC hardware if you are
running
Linux, or you could run a Linux emulation program on top of XP, such as through
VMware's
VMPlayer.  GEMPAK is freely available for download from our web site by
registering
and accepting the terms of the Unidata usage agreement. Note that GEMPAK does
not provide
remote data access. You must have a source for data access.

Information on GEMPAK can be found in the online web pages:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak

Links on the page are available for GEMPAK setup and the tutorial materials
which are the
primary method of support for unaffiliated users.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: NOB-683663
Department: Support GEMPAK