[GEMPAK #XNJ-630945]: gdpoint problem in version 5.9.3

Michael,

The scale routine is always called. When the interpolation resulted in very
small gradients around the GPOINT, the precision in the variance
(which is needed for the case of SCALE=999) would lead to
an error return code and the values would not be printed regardless
of what you specify in SCALE.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: XNJ-630945