[GEMPAK #XNJ-630945]: gdpoint problem in version 5.9.3

Michael,

The problem you are having is the result of scaling (eg 10**-2 below) the data
where the precision of the calculation of the scaled range in a small radius
around the
data point in question is not sufficient for the variance calculation in
gr_stat.

I will modify this in 5.9.4 and repost the distribution today.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: XNJ-630945
Department: Support GEMPAK