Re: GDPLOT2: CINT and different output on same plot

Christian,

The default for HILO is to use all data in searching for highs and lows,
but you can specify the range of data for each plot to search  (eg
rangeh;rangel).
You can also use that range to prevent labeling of relative max/mins
(eg a 992 high relative to the surounding data).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support