[GEMPAK #SFA-225882]: GEMPAK - Initial field of RUC model is all zeros

Wen-shiang,

The F000 forecast time is being distributed in both the CONDUIT and HDS feeds
if RUC, and will be received for the with the
LDM pqact.conf patterns I provide. In the HDS data stream, the RUC products all
have the broadcast center identifier of KWBG.
These are the RUC grids on grid #211 (80km) and grid #236 (40km). The CONDUIT
data stream provides the 20km grid #252.
Unfortunately, I do not see your LDM stats here so I don't know if you are
receiving CONDUIT. For the
HDS, you should be seeing the F000 time. If you can tell me what file you
believe does not contain the F000
forecast time, and an example of a "missing" parameter/level might be, I can
tell you if it is part
of the stream. In general, You should have a full set of forecast times if you
use the patterns which
I provide.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport