[GEMPAK #BBJ-239279]: compilation Error - no decoders

Giovanni,

Find where you have Xm/ header files installed on your system.
If it is not under /usr/X11R6/include/ (eg, you should have
usr/X11R6/include/Xm/XmAll.h) then you have to edit
$CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.linux and change the value for
MOTIFINC  = -I/usr/X11R6/include

The compiler errors are that the header files are not found.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> I'm using Suse 10.1 and I have installed:
> Motif:
> openmotif-libs-2.2.4-21
> openmotif-devel-32bit-9.3-7
> openmotif-2.2.4-21
> openmotif-libs-32bit-2.2.4-21
> Fortran, C :
> gcc-java-4.1.0-25
> libgcc-4.1.0-25
> gcc-4.1.0-25
> gcc-c++-4.1.0-25
> gcc-info-4.1.0-25
> gcc-g77-3.3.5-5
>
> After the last compilation I've installed the openmotif-devel-32bit-9.3-7 but
> recompiled and get the some errors in make.out.
>

> Citando Unidata GEMPAK Support <address@hidden>:
>
> > Giovanni,
> >
> > All 'C' programs failed to be built due to missing motif headers:
> > /home/gempak/GEMPAK5.9.3/gempak/include/geminc.h:59:22: error: Xm/XmAll.h:
> > Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
> >
> > Check your installation for openmotif and ensure you have installed the
> > development environment
> > in order to be able to build from source..
> >
> > Steve Chiswell
> > Unidata User Support
> >

> > > The ~gempak/NAWIPS/os/linux/dc* were not created.
> > >

> > > The log files are:
> > >
> > > http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~giovanni/gempak/make.out
> > > http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~giovanni/gempak/install.out
> > > http://www.cptec.inpe.br/~giovanni/gempak/clean.out