[Support #NBN-711096]: AIRMET product changes

Kristopher,

The NCEP developers usually work with the AWC for their requirements,
so the updates for the dcairm decoder will probably be in the pipeline.

I do not yet have the 5.9.4 distribution, so I don't know if the
changes will be in that release or a subsequent- but since the AWC utilizes
GEMPAK & NMAP2 in its production process its a likely probability.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

> Dr. Chiswell,
>

> The Aviation Weather Center is planning to make formatting changes to
> the AIRMET product beginning August 15th.  Are there any plans to
> implement these changes into the DCAIRM decoder in the next version of
> Gempak? If not, when do think a release with the DCAIRM decoder that is
> compliant with the new formatting might be available?
>

> Regards,
>

> Kris Booker
>
> ---------------------------------
>
> Kristopher J. Booker