[GEMPAK #NBK-114468]: Display error for nexr2rhi

Art,

The point @150;460 for the cross section is outside the range for the
slantr calculation being used by the RSL library.

I instead plotted the image first with gpnexr2 and then used the
"cursor cxstns" command to obtain the lat/lon values from the
center / radar location to the cell to the north and east of the
radar and came up with:

CXSTNS   = 44.7;-88.7>47.3;-86.1

I then ran nexr2rhi using that and was able to produce a plot.

The routine should do a better job of clipping the points outside the
data range, and I'll see if that can be improved.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hi...
>
> I'm using nexr2rhi in gempak 5.9.1 to produce an RHI plot but the fill
> graphics appear goofy.  I tried 5.9.2 but it just produces a blank screen
> (which I saw with an RHI from a different date/site as well) so it appears
> that 5.9.2 isn't working at all.  I've attached my script, the radar file
> and the output.  Can you provide a work-around?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Art
>
> Arthur A. Person
> Research Assistant, System Administrator
> Penn State Department of Meteorology
> email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563

Ticket ID: NBK-114468
Department: Support GEMPAK