[GEMPAK #BSA-100211]: decoders

Mark,

Your build from source failed due to compiler not finding the Motif
environment on your system. Your build log shows the error
messages for all of the Xm/ header files not found.

You can either install the GEMPAK binary release I provide, or install the
openMotif
development environment which includes the Xm header files and libXm.a
(These are typically installed under /usr/X11R6/ which is the configuration
in $CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.linux).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> I installed gempak_upc5.9.2 on my RedHat Enterprise Linux system.  It
> was a new installation since a hard drive failure earlier this past
> spring.  I completed the installation and ran the ldm decoders script
> (gen_pqcact.csh).  When next attempting to copy the decoders into my
> ~ldm/decoders/ directory, I found no decoders in the
> ~gempak/GEMPAK5.9.2/os/linux/bin/ directory.  Any suggestions as to how
> I can track down the decoders?
>
> My output files can be located at:
> http://foehn.colorado.edu/seefeldt/make.out
> http://foehn.colorado.edu/seefeldt/install.out