[GEMPAK #YLQ-751872]: Cannot " Save Data Settings" for model fields

Giovanni,

I fixed that bug in GEMPAK 5.9.2 release:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg04625.html

If you are still running the older release, you may be able to patch the
nmap_spfw.c
routine as outlined in the above url. If you are still seeing this error in
5.9.2, let me know.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hello (Steve),
>

> Here in CPTEC-INPE we have gempak running operationally in a SunBlade
> 2500 wich uses Solaris Unix.
> I' ve never been succesful on use the " Save Data Settings " button in
> nmap2 " Data Selection Window" to save model fields.
> It saves normally the observational data such as SYNOP and METAR but not
> model outputs.
> You have any idea about  what is happening?
>

> Thanks,  Giovanni

Ticket ID: YLQ-751872
Department: Support GEMPAK